Gobble Up Higher Yields!
We’re grateful for all our members and right now, we’re giving you the opportunity to earn fantastic returns on your investments. Throughout the month of November, you can earn Special Certificate Rates – and the best part is that the returns are guaranteed!^
Share Certificate Accounts, commonly called Certificates of Deposit (CD), provide higher savings yields than traditional savings accounts. Plus, you can choose the term that best matches your financial goals. It’s a win-win for your finances!
Special Autumn Certificate Rates:
- 6 Month Certificate: 5.50% APY*
- 12 Month Certificate: 5.00% APY*
Only Available for a Limited Time!
Who Should Invest with Certificates?
Short answer: Everyone! Certificates are investment accounts that lock in your funds for a designated period. In exchange, you earn much higher returns vs. traditional savings accounts. Here are some ideal scenarios for certificates:
- Nearing Retirement: Certificates are a more conservative investment tool without market risk.
- Diversified Portfolio: A well-diversified portfolio is a winning strategy for any investor.
- First-Time Investors: Learn not to touch your money for extended periods and let compound interest work in your favor.
- Achieving Goals: One of the best perks of certificates is that they force you to save – making them great tools when saving for a new home, building a college fund for your child, or preparing for a dream vacation.
*APY – Annual Percentage Yield. Rates subject to change without notice. Fees may reduce earnings on accounts. $500 minimum deposit required for special Certificates. Early withdrawal penalties may apply on Certificate Accounts. Limited time offer – Tampa Postal FCU reserves the right to end this promotion at any time. Certain conditions apply. Contact credit union for complete details.
^Share Certificate Accounts available through Tampa Postal Federal Credit Union are federally insured up to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a US government agency.